Having problems viewing this movie? view it here
The activities of Music Therapy New Zealand…
- develops public awareness and understanding of music therapy.
- helps fund professional development opportunities.
- provides scholarships for music therapy students and other music therapists.
- encourages and funds research.
- explores and promotes employment opportunities.
- develops relationships with government and community groups.
- works with other relevant and professional organisations and government agencies to develop sound policies and practices.