- This event has passed.
Geneva Healthcare BrainStorm – International Concussion Conference 2019
November 21, 2019 - November 22, 2019
Learn, Grow & Collaborate
21 – 22 November 2019
AUT University City Campus, Auckland
Take your career to the next level at Geneva’s BrainStorm International Concussion Conference 2019. Following the success of the inaugural 2017 conference, BrainStorm is now an established industry event.
Get in depth insights about breakthroughs and the latest innovations with locally and internationally renowned health, medical and rehabilitation professionals.
Industry Leading Speakers
Build your professional knowledge while you meet and learn from some of the industry’s international and local experts on concussion, including:
- Dr John Leddy (USA)
- Dr Steven Flanagan – video conferencing (USA)
- Associate Professor Karen Barlow (Australia)
- Professor Duncan Reid
- Dr Robin Sekerak
- Dr Kelly Jones
- Associate Professor Alice Theadom
- Associate Professor Nicola Kayes
- Dr Mark Fulcher
- Dr Steve Kara (ACC Speaker)
- Josh McGeown (ACC Speaker)