- Preschool Children – Intellectual and Physical Disability, Mental Health, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Challenging Behaviour, Communication Disorders, Sensory Impairment Intellectual and Physical Disability, Mental Health
- Primary/Intermediate – Intellectual and Physical Disability, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Challenging Behaviour, Communication Disorders, Mental Health
After I graduated in 2014 and got my Bachelor Degree in Musicology, I worked as a piano teacher and volunteered as a music teacher for children who have visual impairment.
I realized that music helped to build positive relationships, and I saw how enjoyable music was for the children. I decided to study the Master of Music Therapy at Victoria University of Wellington, NZ, finishing my training at the end of 2018. I love working with children, and my research focused on using technology within Music Therapy session with children who have physical disabilities. I currently work at Conductive Education Wellington Trust and NaeNae Primary School.
- New Zealand Registered Music Therapist
- Master of Music Therapy, Victoria University of Wellington, 2019
- Bachelor of Musicology, Tianjin Conservatory of Music (China), 2014